Image Map

June 26, 2013

It's Wednesday; Let's Get Pinteresting and Blog Hoppin'

My bloggy friends know by now that I am crazy for Pinterest and love linking up with Michelle over at The Vintage Apple each week for her Pinterest linky. I'm not sure why I love Pinterest so much. I think it might have something to do with my love of researching and an extremely short attention span. I can search my little heart away, click it and pin it, and be off to another website or idea in a flash. The problem now is that I've managed to accumulate so many pins (and they are ALL good ones) that I have a hard time remembering what I pinned or where the pin I want is located. I'll solve that problem sometime in the future!

One problem that I have been working on this week is sorting the files I've stored on my computer. I am a LOVER of all things The Education Center, especially Mailbox Magazine (I've been a subscriber for more than 25 years) and its email newsletters. The newsletters have accumulated in a specially created file in my mail program since late 2010... mind you, some of them arrive on a weekly basis... that's a LOT of newsletters! I spent most of this past Monday sorting through these newsletters. Many were outdated, the links no longer available, but those that were... well, some were saved, some were thrown out, some were downloaded, and some were even pinnable.

Here we go... a week for The Education Center pins!












Not only am I pinning away, I'm also blog hopping. Tori over at Tori's Teacher Tips has create a Bloglovin' Blog Hop linky for all of us who are moving over to Bloglovin'. Through the blog hop we can find the blogs we've been following and a whole bunch more! Let's all get hoppin'.




Happy Pinning,
Happy Blog Hopping,
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6

1 comment:

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!