Image Map

June 12, 2014

Throwback Thursday 6.12.14

It's time for yet another installment of Throwback Thursday. Look through those PURR-fect Previous Posts, perhaps a particular favorite of yours, and re-post it! Then add this badge to your post and link up below! Purr-fectly easy and simple! Your post doesn't have to be from LOOOONNNGGG ago; it can be from last month. And if you don't have a post to share, perhaps an old photo or two from WAYBACK will do! Just join in the Throwback fun!


My PURR-fect Previous Post for this week features not a blog post but two photos, a then and now of my sixers! They have changed a great deal throughout the year, not only physically but emotionally, spiritually, and academically as well. I am VERY proud of them! The BEST part... I don't have to say good-bye to them this year! I will have them once again next school year, this time as seventh grade English students. 
Watch out, kiddos! You're not done with me yet!


THEN: September 2013

NOW: June 2014

It's your turn now!





2 comments:

  1. I need to remember to do that with my students next year! Sometimes in middle school we forget the best "little" things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that so? I sometimes get an ah-ha moment in the middle of jr. high English... they are just bigger kids!

      Have a great week, Lisa!
      Angela

      Delete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!