Image Map

June 1, 2014

June Currently

Where in the world did May go? It's already time for our June Currently with Farley from Oh' Boy Fourth Grade...


Nothing too complicated about my CURRENTLY. It's a good thing, too, since I THINK I'd better hurry and finish this post to go do my awards (and maybe fold the three loads of laundry spread out in my dining room). It's a little difficult since the weather is beautiful and I LOVE having all the doors and windows open, LISTENING to the myriad sounds. The one big drawback is that I NEED the tree pollen to disappear. I'm tired of being itchy!!!! I don't WANT to discuss my problems just look forward to enjoying ALL THE THINGS I'D LIKE TO DO THIS SUMMER!

Be sure to stop by Oh' Boy Fourth Grade and check in on ALL the CURRENTLY's for this month!


12 comments:

  1. haha yea your post IS like mine.. :) Laundry is just easier to do if you take the clothes out of the basket all week long instead of putting them away. So then by the end of the week, your laundry basket is empty and the clothes are all back into your hamper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your solution, Amna! What a pretty name!

      Angela

      Delete
  2. I am very with you on "no money worries" - that's the only "problem" with summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your summer, Lisa! Let's make a pact to TRY not to worry and just enjoy all the summer pluses.

      Have a terrific week!
      Angela

      Delete
  3. I've already started my summer reading even though we have 13 days left of school. My bucket list looks like yours.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you are an AVID reader, Mary! I've already put a dent in my list as well... LOL! I couldn't wait.

      Have a GREAT EOY!
      Angela

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a message. I'm off to check out your blog. I've not visited before.

      Angela

      Delete
  5. I hope you have tons of books waiting for you to enjoy them. I love that about summer! Have a great 5 days. I'm super jealous!
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really looking forward to digging into my books! When do you finish?

      Angela

      Delete
  6. Have an awesomely relaxing summer holiday
    Erin
    Learning to be awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Aren't you just starting or getting ready to start your new term? Best wishes!

      Angela

      Delete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!