Image Map

August 19, 2013

Sale Continues through Today and a Winner!

The HUGE BTS Sale at TpT continues through today. Don't miss out on GREAT savings and terrific teaching products!






Toni N. is my Pin It To Win It! Winner. She wrote comment No. 5. CONGRATS, Toni! Here is her pin.





Toni will receive this item as her prize. You, too, can obtain Year 'Round Mystery Pictures, a set of 24 mystery pictures for practicing Language Arts Skills, by shopping at my TpT Store. If you shop before 11:59PM today you can save $3.36 on it! That's a great deal!

I'm off and running to my first "official" day of school, a day long motivational inservice! Sigh! Summer is over. I leave you with a little bit of summer as seen from my hometown.



Happy Shopping,
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!