Image Map

August 14, 2013

Lovin' Oh, How Pinteresting! BTS Edition

It's Wednesday so it's time for Oh, How Pinteresting at The Vintage Apple and What I'm Loving at Covered in Glitter and Glue.



This is a Back to School Edition...

I'm loving that Pinterest is now featuring Teacher Boards, one per grade level and specialty area.



Of course, I love the sixth grade board the most!



I love the many great teaching and back to school ideas floating around on Pinterest...








I love the terrific fall recipes I've been finding lately on Pinterest...






And I love the funny comics that have been posted on Pinterest...




And I love all things cats...




Happy Back to School,
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6

4 comments:

  1. Such great pins, Angela!! I have to admit that those Pumpkin Spice Buddies are making my tummy grumble and it's only 6:30am! HA! Thanks for sharing! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that cat! hilarious. have a great Wednesday!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Pinterest amazing for all those incredible teacher resources and ideas you can find! I just wish I had more time to spend checking it all out... ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha- I love the pin about the staff meetings; it's perfect!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!