Image Map

July 21, 2015

Two for Tuesday: Changing It Up a Bit

I'm joining Chalk One Up for the Teacher once again for...


... however, I'm going to change it up just a bit just for today!

I'm holding a fun little celebration all this week: Christmas in July! Visit THIS POST for more information and how you can participate (as in winning a TpT gift certificate). As part of the celebration I am holding a special sale in my store where everything is marked down 20%. Soooooo, instead of marking down two products to 50%, I thought I'd offer two products (Christmas themed of course) for FREE... yep, FREE, but just for today, Tuesday July 21, 2015. Tomorrow they will return to the Christmas in July sale price.

You can download your Christmas presents by clicking on the product titles below the graphic.






3 comments:

  1. I went to look at these two activities but they weren't marked as free. They look great though. I'll stop back by later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for the delay, Amy! Technical difficulties earlier this morning! I hope you do stop back and grab this great deal!

      Angela

      Delete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!