Image Map

July 28, 2015

Two for Tuesday: Brand New

This is my last free Tuesday of the summer... sigh! Next week at this time I will be sitting in a college classroom taking a class all about Google Apps, and the following Tuesday will find me working in my classroom, and the one after that... gulp!... is the day before the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Time is quickly slipping by, so I can't let this great linky get by me. I'm joining Chalk One Up for the Teacher for...

Today's great Tuesday bargain features two BRAND NEW teaching products that just for today will be marked 50% their regular price. To learn more about each product simply click on the links below the following pic.






Don't forget to stop by Chalk One Up for the Teacher to check out more terrific Two for Tuesday bargains! You'll be happy you did!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!