Image Map

July 4, 2015

Pick 3 Top Pinterest Picks for July

I am known as the Queen of Pinterest at my school; even my kiddos know this about me. I've had parents ask if such-and-such an idea came from Pinterest. How I have missed this linky I don't know! I do know that I will be joining Inspired Owl's Corner each month from now on.




Have any of you ever used exit tickets or an exit ticket board? I'm thinking of adding this to my instruction this year.
Formative Assessment Tool: Exit Ticket Board


Do you crock pot?

I am all about quick and easy... work smarter, not harder! Crock pot recipes are my go-to meals. Throw in the ingredients, turn on the pot, and walk away. Eight hours later, yummy delicious is there for me. This recipe is hands-down one of the BEST I've ever found. I made it with half chicken breast and half boneless, thick cut pork chop. Oh boy!

Chicken, green beans, red potatoes, and ranch dressing mix. YUMMY!


Are you a REAL teacher?

A little teacher humor.
Be sure to stop by Inspired Owl's Corner for loads more Pinterest ideas for the month of July! I found some great pins to add to my collection.

Be sure to also stop by my TpT Store now through July 5, 2015 to stock up on teaching items for the upcoming school year. EVERYTHING in my store is 20% off!



Happy Independence Day!





6 comments:

  1. Hi Angela,
    I love that colorful Ticket Out the Door board! Much cuter than just handing out and collecting a bunch of slips of paper. And what's so funny about the Funny Facts about Teachers? Isn't everyone like that? Ohhhh, they're not? :)
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fourth! I use my "Jot Lot" or ticket out the door quite a bit! I don't use it every day but it really comes in handy for when you need to do a few check-ins and want a quick nonthreatening way to check in. I love it! ... I also make a similar crock pot recipe but in the oven... one dish and one thing to clean up! Love it!

    Hope your having a great summer,
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. That "Real Teacher" pin is the truth! Each and every one of them! Love the exit ticket board. I was thinking of doing something like that, but at the same time there is no "transition" time between classes at my school and I don't have the space for each class to have a board so I don't think it would be all that effective for me.

    Happy Fourth of July!

    ~Shyra
    Junior High Core Values

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that exit ticket board! And the crockpot chicken looks delish! Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do crock pot and I am always looking for new recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ticket board, as well. Maybe once a week . . . I think I'll try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!