Image Map

March 3, 2015

Tuesday Writing PaWs: Color

Color is such an important part of my world! I like rich, warm tones of red, brown, and green as evidenced by my decor at home...


... and bright, cheerful tones as evidenced by my classroom decor...


... so winter takes its toll on me with its lack of color! WHITE, WHITE, WHITE everywhere! ARGH! And this winter has been particularly brutal- snow has covered our ground since before Christmas; only pavement has occasionally peeked through! Double ARGH!

Therefore, this week's Writing PaWs celebrates COLOR! You can download your copy to use in your classroom by clicking HERE.


Other PaW (Paragraph a Week) FREEBIES currently available can be downloaded below.
Leprechauns
Earth Day
Mother's Day
Finish the Phrase
Nice
National Pencil Month
Favorite Valentine Memory
Bird's Eye View of Spring
Abe and George
Journey of a Snowflake
Topics soon to appear during the Tuesday Writing PaWs:
My Favorite Outfit
School Uniforms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!