Image Map

March 23, 2015

Mind-Boggling Monday: Grades and Weather

So, what's mind-boggling this week? The weather for one! Mind you, I am not really complaining. I just am boggled. It was beautifully warm and sunny last week with temps in the 50's, early spring-like weather. Now it's dingy and cold again with temps in the 20's.  What else is mind-boggling? Grades! I can NOT believe that the third grading period is over. Tonight I have to prepare my online gradebook for printing report cards! Sigh! Where has the time gone... truly mind-boggling!

Here's this week's Boggle board to help you and your kiddos overcome anything mind-boggling in your classroom. A round of Boggle can clear the colly-wobbles, create a brain break, and set the stage for some serious word work! Just download the image and project it for your students and you to use.


Not sure how to play Boggle? Click HERE for the original game rules.

Need a Boggle board that you can edit yourself? Click HERE for a free editable board.

Want a variety of editable boards to change with the seasons? Click HERE for a bundle of fifteen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!