Image Map

March 29, 2015

Sunday Scoop 3.29.15

So happy to greet this day! It means there are only four (yes, four) more alarm clocks to deal with until Easter break! YIPPEE! So what's the Sunday Scoop this week?




I have high hopes for the coming week! There are only four days before our Easter break begins. In those four days I REALLY hope that I can get all my teachery jobs done so that I do NOT have to deal with any "work" over the break. Now, if I can bring those hopes to fruition!

Who else is waiting (yet dreading) the season finale of TWD? Soooo wondering what will happen to Daryl! There is evidence that he will die... NOOOOO!

Don't forget to pop on over to The Teaching Trio to read more Sunday Scoops and see what's what in the blogging world of teachers. Have a great week!


9 comments:

  1. You do have a lot to do before break! I have a four day work week as well, maybe some of that will rub off on me and I'll be motivated to get my report cards done and all the lesson planning for after Spring Break finished so I won't have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, report cards as well! I had those the week before last so they were already out of the way. Here's wishing you well that you get everything done so that you can just enjoy break!

      Angela

      Delete
  2. WOOHOO The Walking Dead!!!!! I heard there's going to be a big death this week and I'm REALLY hoping it isn't Darryl! :/
    Daisy Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be SOOOO disappointed if it is Daryl! There's also the rumor he will lose a hand, the rumor that Rick will be exiled from Alexandria, the rumor that Glenn may die! Such suspense! I can't stand it! LOL! Enjoy the show!

      Angela

      Delete
  3. Good luck catching up with everything before your break begins - unfortunately I am planning on catching up during the break which isn't as well organised! Enjoy the finale!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about getting all your teachery jobs done before break! I tried to do that too so that when I return tomorrow (gasp!), it should be an easier start. :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your first day back after break! I always have mixed feelings. I can't wait to see my kiddos, but I think of the alarm and getting up.... ugh!

      Angela

      Delete
  5. So much to get done in such a short time...I am in the same boat but have to get done by Weds. Ugh! But being wrapped up for break and prepared for coming back is its own special brand of motivation. Sending you energy mojo for all that work! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!