Image Map

January 30, 2015

Five for Friday 1.30.15

It's Friday, so you know what that means...

This was the message  I found waiting for me this morning on my cellphone. WOOT! WOOT!
I promptly went back to sleep... hibernating.

We FINALLY finshed our penguin writing project... SOOOO cute! The idea is from Runde's Room and includes multiple types of paragraph writing.
My fuzz girls have been quite active this week.
Actually Lulie (on the floor) has been bedeviling her sissy, Daisymae a LOT! Daisy has taken to finding new hiding places, the latest being on the piano. LOL!
This week we celebrated Catholic Schools Week and had LOADS of fun activities. So why the empty hallway shot? Have you ever been THE ONLY person on your floor when there should've been tons of kids around? EERIE! On Wednesday the entire student body K-12 went to Skyzone while I stayed behind to work on pacing guides for CCSS.
Yea, me!
In just two days it will only be seven days until the return of my fav show! Can't wait! Nor can many of my sixers and their parents. We suffer from...

Come back in two days for the Sunday Scoop! I'm hosting a little ZOMBIE ZANIA giveaway to tide us zombie fans over until Feb. 8th. Meanwhile be sure to stop by Doodle Bugs for Teaching to check out more Five for Friday posts.


1 comment:

  1. We had a snow day today too...it was our fourth one this week!! I am so happy Walking Dead returns...I have definitely been having withdraws.

    ~Bagby~
    Get Your Science On In Room 701

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!