Image Map

January 4, 2015

Sunday Scoop 1.4.15 FREEBIES

It's time for Sunday Scoop with the Teaching Trio.


This is not just an ordinary Sunday, however. It's THE SUNDAY, the last day before classes resume after the holiday break. If you're like me you are dreading the alarm clock tomorrow morning, but you're also excited to see your kiddos once again. Here's the scoop for this Sunday, then!


I am just a teensy bit proud of myself and have to brag a teenie bit. Normally I am still grading papers and racing around getting things ready the Sunday evening before classes resume. This is probably the first time in forever that I was actually ready before Sunday. No school work for me this day!

If you are still trying to get ready and need a few more items to help you get back into the swing of things. Here are a few things to help you out. One is a set of spelling words and activities for the week and the other is a no prep, print and go grammar activity that are suitable for grs. 3-6. Just click on each pic to download the item.



If you are resuming classes tomorrow, have a WONDERFUL first day back!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!