Image Map

July 2, 2014

Wordless/Worksheet Wednesday 7.2.14

Wednesday has become my favorite blogging day of the week. I really enjoy sharing in two linkies held weekly on Wednesday. First is Wordless Wednesday hosted by Miss DeCarbo of Sugar and Spice and the second is Worksheet Wednesday hosted by The Teaching Tribune.


I'm cheating a little bit for Wordless Wednesday this week since I posted the same pic yesterday, but I really am excited! Besides having a cool, new Teacher T-Shirt to wear, I took my first selfie! LOL!

How many of you have taken a selfie?
How many of you would LOVE to have a t-shirt like this?

If you like this t-shirt, be sure to stop by THIS POST to enter a giveaway for your choice of Teacher T-Shirts. You have until July 8, 2014, to enter.



The worksheet that I am sharing this week is really a bit more of a brainstorming sheet or pre-writing organizer.

A "take three" can be a fun filler activity, or it can be used to spur creativity. I've had students be more focused in their responses by asking them to write alliterative phrases or similes in the boxes...... the possibilities are limitless. If you'd like a copy of this year's back-to-school "take three," you can download it HERE or by clicking on the pic. HERE is the link to last year's back-to-school "Take Three" if you'd like a different version.


Don't forget... tomorrow is the day! Are you ready?





8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Take 3 Freebie. It will be interesting to see their responses!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Thanks for stopping by.

      Angela

      Delete
  2. I admit I have taken a few selfies, mostly for the blog/Instagram though. I love the T-shirt. My fingers are crossed for the give away!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I swore I would NEVER take a selfie! You know what they say about "NEVER" though! LOL! Good luck with the t-shirt giveaway! Enjoy the upcoming holiday!

      Angela

      Delete
  3. A TRUE selfie... all by mySELF? I guess I haven't! That's my new summertime goal! LOL! I LOVE the Tshirt, and I bet your students do, too! I love the worksheet, too, and the idea of having students write alliterative phrases in it! Yep, I'm all ready for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate taking selfies!! I always cut my head out when I do my ootd pictures!! I love your shirt though and am totally going to enter to try and win!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first selfie? That's great! And so is the shirt! :) :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!