Image Map

April 11, 2014

Triple Linky Friday

What a great week this was! I'm linking up with Doodlebugs for her Five for Friday linky to showcase what's been happening at The Teacher's Desk 6.


It was testing week... WE ARE DONE!!!!

Spring has sprung! I am delighted!
I've been thinking about the beauty of creation all around me.




Spring's beauty helps to Fuel My Faith so I am linking up with Jessica from Joy in the Journey for her weekly linky.





Spring plus the beauty of creation reminds me that Earth Day is around the corner. In between testing we've begun a few fun Earth Day activities, among them this ZAP! game that helped my students practice identifying parts of speech using Earth Day related vocabulary. Since it's Freebie Friday, I'm linking up with Teaching Blog Addict and offering this freebie for you. If you'd like a copy to use in your classroom you can download it HERE or by clicking on the first pic of the product.


Freebie Fridays








Finally, I received my teaching contract for the next school year. It's signed and sealed already and will be delivered on Monday morning... year 34, here I come!



1 comment:

  1. Year 34.... good for you! That's awesome and inspiring! I am heading to your store to pick up your freebie now! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!