Image Map

April 1, 2014

April Currently

Like I said yesterday, when I am on break I lose track of time. I had no inkling that today was April first until I checked in with my favorite blog list and saw all the "April Currently" posts. I perused the posts then headed over to Oh' Boy 4th Grade to link up my own.



LISTENING... Daisy Mae and Lulie Lu are having a grand time today, playing with each other. Well, at least Lulie is playing. I think Daisy is being her incorrigible self, actually chasing and trying smack the little one for pestering her. It's never a dull moment in this house!


LOVING... Do I even need to explain this response? LOL!

THINKING... I normally do my taxes online using the free version. I can't seem to figure out how to add my TpT earnings. I'm thinking I may need to seek out a tax service. I'm giving it a go one more time this week using some advice I read on the TpT forums. Fingers crossed! I don't want to spend what little refund I am due on a tax service.

WANTING... It snowed again yesterday!!!! Today however is already 60 degrees... YES!!!! The question is: Will it last?

NEEDING... I'm still waiting for my contractor. He is VERY good! But I really NEED this bathroom!!!

HOURS AND LAST DAY... This is subject to change, depending on how/when our snow days must be made-up... sigh!

Now it's your turn. Head on over to Farley's blog, Oh' Boy 4th Grade, and add your own April Currently!


4 comments:

  1. Our school year is going to last FOREVER! We had 7 snow days, ugh....
    I am currently on Spring Break as well and loving it!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angela, I found you through Farley's Currently and I could not agree more about the weather. It's 41 where I am but at least we're rid of the snow :) Enjoy your spring break! I've got to wait until April 14th... I think I can, I think I can...

    -Margaux
    The Imaginary Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our spring break was last week, and the weather was horrible, but I was thankful for the time to spend catching up with family and friends. It also took away my excuses not to catch up around the house. Have a great break!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela,
    You and I have similar responses to this month's Currently. And I can totally relate to your bathroom desires. We have been renovating our downstairs bathroom for nearly two years! I only recently got drywall put up! Good luck on your adventures!
    Stacy
    Second Grade Signpost

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!