Image Map

November 17, 2015

Tuesday Writing PaWs: Holiday Smells

This week's Paragraph a Week features one of my favorite topics: figurative language. I like to read figurative language, I like to craft figurative language, and I like to teach figurative language. It brings reading and writing to life, painting pictures in one's mind, causing one to feel and react to text. After listening to and reading texts with numerous examples of figurative language, students are ready to try their hand at writing it. This week's Writing PaWs features the Smells of the Holiday.

You can download your FREE Paragraph a Week instruction sheet HERE.



For more Paragraph a Week topics visit the tab at the top of the page.


The Tuesday Writing PaWs will be taking a pause from posting next week. A new topic will be posted on December 1, 2015.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!