Image Map

November 1, 2015

Sunday Scoop and Sainthood Freebie

I can't believe it's Sunday already! I can't believe I almost missed it again like last week! I'm so glad to be joining one of my favorite weekly linkies...

 
Here's my scoop for this week...
 
 
Be sure to stop by The Teaching Trio to find out more Sunday Scoops! And be sure to download this FREE foldable for the steps in the process to sainthood in honor of All Saints' Day.
 
 
My sixers and I have been studying this process as part of our Religion class. We watched this fun little video (there is a bit of unusual humor to it) while taking active listening notes and compiled them on a classroom chart.
 
 
It did take two viewings to get all the necessary information. From the chart my sixers copied the notes under the flaps of the folder. Now they have a terrific learning resource that they can refer to as we study the lives of saints throughout the year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!