Image Map

November 5, 2014

Wordless Wednesday: Sharing Writing

I am joining Miss DeCarbo for her fun, weekly linky...


My fifth grade Language Arts students like nothing better than to share their writing projects with each other.


Sharing with the entire class is not an option for me although they seem to prefer this method. I've been having them pair-share and we change partners every so many minutes depending on the length and depth of the item they are sharing.

Do you have any fun, unique, successful methods of sharing student writing?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Angela! I'm with you about pair sharing. :) I like using an online random name generator so students get to know each other and learn to work with everyone. I also draw names (we use clothespins color-coded for boy/girl) so we can draw that way at times. I mix it up!
    Heather from Mrs. Renz’ 4th Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pair Writing is a great way for sharing writing!!

    Jasmine H.
    The Dots of Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!