Image Map

November 23, 2014

Sunday Scoop 11.23.14

It's Sunday, so you know what that means, right?
Time for The Sunday Scoop hosted by  The Teaching Trio.


My scoop is all about ONE WORD! After reading my Sunday Scoop, can you guess what that one word is?


And that word would be...



I have school work to do as well, but what am I doing? Hmmm, fun things, things I like to do... things like this Flipagram of the pictures I snapped on Friday afternoon while my sixers and their buddies were doing a Thanksgiving activity.


EVENTUALLY, I will get everything done;
I HOPE!!!



1 comment:

  1. Angela, we are both on the same wavelength. I should be doing those same three things, but I'd rather not, so I'm putting those things off AGAIN (as always). Maybe I'll make some progress with those things in the five days I will have off in a row thanks to Thanksgiving. Good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!