Image Map

October 22, 2014

Wordless Wednesday 10.22.14

I'm joining Miss DeCarbo at Sugar and Spice for...



Not Your Typical Teacher Gift

Do your kiddos ever bring you impromptu gifts? This was a gift that one of my boys brought me in celebration of season 5 of my favorite TV series "The Walking Dead." They know me SO well!



Be sure to stop by Miss DeCarbo's blog for more Wordless Wednesday photos shared by teacher bloggers. Then be sure to return here tomorrow for more blogging fun with...



5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Love those impromptu gifts. That has to be the best one I have seen!
    Mrs. Spriggs’ Kindergarten Pond

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that! I love The Walking Dead as well! A couple of weeks ago a kiddo brought me a pumpkin because he knew Fall was my fav season!

    Bryce
    First Grade Stampede

    ReplyDelete
  3. My students bring me things all the time. This week I have gotten a green stink bug and a deer skull with teeth still in it. My classroom is a science lab, by the way!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! At least it was brand new. I got a half used lip gloss one time...lol.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. I really need to start watching that series! So many people love it. One of my favorite gifts was a colorful sock monkey... just because the student thought the one that I had might be lonely.

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!