Image Map

October 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Halloween Party

Welcome to...

What is Throwback Thursday? How does it work, you might ask? Simply look through your PURR-fect Previous Posts, perhaps a particular favorite of yours, and re-post it! Then add the TBT badge to your post and include your link below! Purr-fectly easy and simple! Your post doesn't have to be from LOOOONNNGGG ago; it can be from last month or even earlier this week. And if you don't have a post to share, perhaps an old photo or two from WAY BACK will do! Even a favorite pin is PURR-fect! Just join in the Throwback fun!



This post first appeared on The Teacher's Desk 6 on Oct. 1, 2014. I know! This is not much of a throwback, but I don't want you to miss out on all the TERRIFYINGLY TERRIFIC Teaching Products being offered for the upcoming holiday!

It's October 1st so now I can say it: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween! Maybe it's because my birthday is so near to it that as a child I use to think that Halloween was celebrated just for me. LOL! Come celebrate this holiday with me. I'm throwing a Halloween party here at The Teacher's Desk 6 throughout the entire month of October. All you have to do is share your fun and favorite Halloween products (both paid and free) and link-up below. Don't forget to invite all your bloggy friends to our party as well... the more, the merrier! Let's all get into the spirit! BOO!





Feel free to blog about our party so your visitors can join us as well. You're welcome to grab the party graphic up above to include in your own invitation. If you'd like to include the link-up on your own page, you can use the following code. Just copy and paste it into the HTML portion of your blog post.

get the InLinkz code


OK, It's now your turn for a throwback!



2 comments:

  1. Hopefully I will get my new (and first) Halloween product done before the party is over! :)

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so pleased you made this your throwback post because I had seen it earlier last week but then it slipped my mind - so now I am stocking up on all these great Halloween products thanks to you and this great linky. Keep up the good work :)
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!