Image Map

October 10, 2014

Two Days and Counting... Freebie

It's Freebie (er, Freaky) Friday.

Freebie Fridays

Today I've got a freaky freebie in honor of my favorite television show. Season five premieres in just two days on AMC and I can't wait!!!!!!


You can download this cute set of zombie spelling brag tags HERE. They feature the adorable (did I just call zombies adorable?) of Sarah O'Shea of Edu-clips. Her clipart is my absolute favorite! My kiddos enjoy her work as well, often commenting about it when they see it on our bulletin boards, worksheets, and task cards. Something else they enjoy is collecting brag tags. You might like to check out my other sets HERE. Beware they are addicting!

Two days and counting!



1 comment:

  1. These are great! I discovered these in August and couldn't wait to purchase some and start a new incentive with my 4th graders this year. They love them! Only the ones I have already gotten were smaller. My grade level partner and I purchased the small 'dog tag' chains to put them on and the round key tags that we wrote their names on to personalize them. Very BIG hit!! Thank you so much for sharing this one. Printed off and heading to my laminator to hand out tomorrow for last weeks spelling test!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!