Image Map

April 3, 2013

Another Poetry FREEBIE and Poetry Task Cards




I've been working on my poetry material, a little bit each day. I've finished a set of 20 poetry task cards that are now available in my TpT or TN Store. You can download them from Teachers Pay Teachers or from Teacher's Notebook or by clicking the one of the links below the graphic. I added two bonus files to the task card packet: my poetry pencil toppers available a few posts down and a poetry wordsearch puzzle that I'm sharing HERE. Enjoy!




Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6
teachersdesk@yahoo.com


4 comments:

  1. Just in time for Poetry month - thanks for sharing!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Jessica! Thanks for stopping by!

      Angela
      The Teacher's Desk 6

      Delete
  2. I am headed over to look at your poetry task cards now. I keep hearing about task cards all the time, but don't really know what they are. They seem to be the craze!

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using task cards in literacy centers long before they were called task cards... I've been around a LOOOONG time. LOL! They're easy to assemble and ready to go in no time. They make great independent practice for students.

      Have a great day,
      Angela
      The Teacher's Desk

      Delete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!