Image Map

March 9, 2013

Spring into a Good Book... UPDATE

On Feb. 27, 2013, I blogged about Pinterest and how it has given me SOOOO many new ideas to add to my teaching repertoire and caused me to spend SOOOO much time online! I also mentioned a new product that I was working on, Spring Into a Good Book, a seasonal book report/display inspired by a Pinterest project and offered a FREEBIE sample of one of the patterns.

I had to do a quickie post and share what one of my teaching partners did with my product. She added another Pinterest idea, a three dimensional water lily patterned after Monet's masterpiece, and came up with the cutest display item! A big thumbs up to Mrs. Cobb and her fourth graders for making "Spring into a Good Book" so awesome!


The third graders have finished their butterflies, and the fifth graders are working on their flowers. I've got to get my sixers going on their kites! We're the last ones to do our part of the display.

Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6
teachersdesk@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!