Image Map

March 11, 2013

Givin' It a Try... Manic Monday

I've been a fan of Classroom Freebies and Classroom Freebies Too for quite some time. In fact, it was these two blogs that encouraged me to turn from a traditional website to a blog myself. I've followed Manic Monday nearly every week, checking out what's available, who the bloggers are, and downloading MANY wonderful products. Now that The Teacher's Desk 6 blog is up and running, it's time for me to be an active participant in Manic Monday. I'm offering a St. Patrick's Day Take Three. This is a simple activity that is easily adapted to nearly any grade. I'll be using this with my fifth and sixth graders this week, and our fourth grade teacher is using it with her students. My kiddos will be doing some quick internet research, writing sentences and paragraphs, and doing some spontaneous speeches about the material. It's a great filler activity, homework assignment, cooperative group project, etc. I hope you can find some use for it. You can download it HERE, or by clicking on the link below the graphic.


Enjoy all the wonderful items available for this Manic Monday! Just click on the button and off you go!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6
teachersdesk@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. I put off blogging for so long because I thought it would be so much more work than a website! I was wrong! Blogging is easier and way more fun! I love meeting new friends!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!