Image Map

March 21, 2013

Spring into a Good Book ... Again!

A few weeks ago I blogged about an item that I was working on: Spring into a Good Book and shared a FREEBIE from it. Today, I just had to share a couple of photos of our finished display. It's just in time for our Spring Open House this Sunday. Our visitors will be greeted by our mini-book reports as they climb to the second floor.



It's still not too late for you and your students to Spring into a Good Book! 


Download the FREEBIE (flower) HERE. The complete packet (four springtime patterns) is available in my TpT Store HERE.

The students and teachers enjoyed this so much that they came to me with ideas for our next book report wall display: something warm and beach-y they said with beach balls, sun umbrellas, surboards, and flipflops!  This sounds like a great Spring Break project... ONE WEEK and counting!

Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6
teachersdesk@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!