Image Map

April 3, 2016

April Pinterest Pick 3 Linky

Woot! Woot! It's time for my favorite linky!



Earth Day is celebrated each year on April 22nd. I am always looking for fun and engaging ways to include this holiday in my lessons. I hit the mother lode with this pin!



April is National Poetry Month! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE using poetry with my students, not only in my ELA classes but also in my Science and Religion classes. This idea for a PoeTREE sounds like so much fun!



I just can't let a month go by without a pin for a STEM activity. STEM activities are this year's crop of sixers' FAVORITE classroom activity! And I have to admit, mine as well.







6 comments:

  1. So many great ideas for April! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooove the Poetree!
    Great idea, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins! The poetree is beautiful. BTW I LOVE the colours of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your pins! It is so hard to pick a favorite! Thanks for linking up and sharing such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Poetree idea, super cute! Thank you for sharing your picks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!