Image Map

February 9, 2016

Thank Goodness for the Tuesday Writing PaWs

As I was checking through the PaWs (Paragraph a Week) topics that I still haven't shared with you, I was reminded of the time so many years ago that I spent collecting and formatting these writing gems. While many were developed by me, just as many were submitted by fellow connected teachers. Thank goodness for all of those dedicated teachers who were so willing to share! "Thank goodness," what an interesting phrase! You can download this week's PaW topic sheet HERE.


If you are using the Tuesday Writing PaWs topics in your class, I'd love to hear from you. Have the topics impacted your writing class? Has PaW changed the way you teach writing? Please leave a comment below or send an email message to me. I'd like to include your impressions and opinions in an upcoming blog post.



1 comment:

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!