Image Map

December 26, 2013

TpT 20% SALE and a Pin-It!

Love sales?
Hate going out to shop?

I'm having a terrific Winter Whiteout Sale for the next two days. Everything in MY STORE is 20% off including brand new products and product bundles.


Instead of traipsing out into the cold, snowy weather to snag all those great bargains, why not stay home in your snuggies and snag some great deals on Teachers Pay Teachers?

And to sweeten my sale a bit and help spread the news, just pin the sale logo to Pinterest. Then leave the pin address in a comment below, and I'll send you a copy of my newest ZAP! game: Valentine's Plural Nouns. If you are a "no reply" blogger, please be sure to leave an email address in your comment to which I can send your game. Happy pinning!



Happy Shopping,
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6

graphics courtesy of...

2 comments:

  1. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/316096467567737153/

    Thank you!
    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS, Cherie! Your Valentine ZAP! game is on its way.

      Delete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!