Image Map

October 3, 2013

October Currently

How did I miss it? It's already the third of the month! It's time to link up with Farley over at Oh' Boy Fourth Grade for her monthly Currently Party... golly, I almost missed it!!!!


Right now I'm LISTENING to a new show on the CW, "The Originals," a spin-off of the "Vampire Diaries." I admit it! I am hooked on these fluff-chick shows. What can I say? Guilty!

LOVING that it is October. I have ALWAYS loved this month: its beautiful colors, crisp weather, Halloween, and most importantly... my birthday! I'll be celebrating all month with extra freebies and a small giveaway. Check back tomorrow for the first October freebie (maybe more than one).

THINKING that I should be doing something productive rather than play around here. I have clothes to fold, a floor to sweep, dusting to do, school work to accomplish... NAH!

Because of my thinking I am WANTING someone to come in to my home and clean for me... sigh, if only! If someone doesn't come to clean I may be featured on an upcoming episode of "Hoarders." No foolin'!

NEEDING? Need I say more? It seems like every teacher on my staff keeps saying this very thing. How 'bout you?

And finally... My TREAT would be to disappear for a few hours with no cell phone, everything caught-up (including all the cleaning) to have a manicure and pedicure... ah!!!!!!

Happy October,
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6


3 comments:

  1. We may need to call the clean fairy and have her clean both of our homes. I am in desperate need of some deep cleaning ;)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love October for one of the same reasons you do - an October birthday! I guess I'll have to plan a giveaway too!

    And yes - we all need more time too!

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I feel like this could have been my post! I am overwhelmed between school and daily chores like dinner and laundry. I barely find time to blog these days. A cleaning company would be so nice! Oh- and a chef and personal assistant!

    Happy Birthday Angela! Hope you get a gift certificate to the nail salon! :)

    Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!