Image Map

June 7, 2016

2 for Tuesday: Best Seller's Week

I was so hoping that this fun little summer linky would be a go again this year. I was sorry that I missed out for the first issue last week, but end of the year activities and record-keeping just got in the way. However, I am here now and plan on being here each Tuesday.


Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher is the hostess, and thanks to her we teachers can snag some real bargains on terrific teaching materials. Here are my offerings for this week's sale, the two top selling items in my TpT Store. Just click on the name of the product to read more and download. Both will be marked 50% off just for today, so don't delay!

a set of 20 task cards perfect for a literacy center,
plus bonus material to help foster a love for poetry

adorable cards to help motivate students to achieve
academically, responsibly, behaviorally


Be sure to visit Chalk One Up for the Teacher to discover all of the 2 for Tuesday deals for this week or go directly to Teachers Pay Teacher and search using
#2forTuesday

This week's 2 for Tuesday bargain has now ended. Please check back next Tuesday for more special sales on super teaching items!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!