Image Map

January 26, 2016

Tuesday Writing PaWs 1.26.16

It's good to be back after our quick little break. Hopefully you all enjoyed the new Show and Tell linky that pre-empted the Tuesday Writing PaWs last week. This week's PaW is the thirty-first Paragraph a Week topic shared with you here at The Teacher's Desk 6! I think this week's topic will be perfect for those of you in NE Ohio and all along the U.S. Eastern Seaboard. You can download your free topic sheet HERE.


If you are using the Tuesday Writing PaWs topics in your class, I'd love to hear from you. Have the topics impacted your writing class? Has PaW changed the way you teach writing? Please leave a comment below or send an email message to me. I'd like to include your impressions and opinions in an upcoming blog post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!