Image Map

January 12, 2016

Out of This World Tuesday Writing PaWs

This week's writing prompt for the Tuesday Writing PaWs is out of this world! You can download your Paragraph a Week topic sheet HERE.


If you are using the Tuesday Writing PaWs topics in your class, I'd love to hear from you. Have the topics impacted your writing class? Has PaW changed the way you teach writing? Please leave a comment below or send an email message to me. I'd like to include your impressions and opinions in an upcoming blog post.

Please note: The Tuesday Writing PaWs will be on hiatus the third Tuesday of each month. I will be joining a BRAND NEW linky party: "SHOW AND TELL" hosted by Stephanie from Forever in Fifth Grade. I hope you will join us for this fun new venture.
blog button1.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!