Image Map

May 12, 2015

Tuesday Writing PaWs is Paused

Due to the storms and winds that passed through our area on Monday afternoon and night, the Tuesday Writing PaWs must take a pause for this week. I arrived home late on Monday evening to find no internet, no cable, and no phone service. I had not yet written my Tuesday blog post (normally I have the week's posts ready on Sunday; alas not this week)  and could not complete it as planned.  I figured I could quickly put a post together Tuesday before leaving for school... sigh! The electricity had gone out overnight.... Mother Nature and technology have conspired against me this week! Thank goodness for cell phone alarm clocks or I would've overslept for school. My kiddos are changing classes right now so I quickly typed this message to let you know why there is no PaW FREEBIE this week. Next week... for sure!


1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, Angela - no electricity is dreadful - those storms must be bad! Take care - Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!