Image Map

December 2, 2014

Blog Hoppin': What did you buy?

It's hard to believe that the TpT Cyber Sale is nearly over! I bought so many wonderful teaching items. I kept changing my mind but finally settled on these ten items! I've already started using many of them and look forward to using the rest. I have to admit that my favorite item is Amy Alvis's Transparent Task Card Templates... SOOOO much fun! So, what did you buy?


Be sure to stop over at Blog Hoppin' to check out all the great purchases during the recent Cyber Sale! Who knows, you might have to go shopping again; there's still a few hours left!




2 comments:

  1. I kept changing my mind about what to buy, just like you did. Looks like you got some great stuff - I'm especially intrigued by the Super Text Detective and the Really Gross Stuff! Can't go wrong with that! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the 8th grade version of the 100 Reading Passages that you bought! I'm trying them out this coming week as homework, but using day 5 as an assessment. Would love to hear your experience with them!

    -Lisa
    Mrs. Spangler in the Middle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!