Image Map

May 15, 2013

Oh How Pinteresting... Summer Break is Coming!

My attention span is shortening just as the daylight is increasing. It's hard for me to keep my attention on job-related things. My lesson plans are getting scarcer, graded papers are getting fewer while the ungraded pile is getting larger... but learning and teaching continues... for 16 days, not counting weekends. Pinteresting, on the other hand, is increasing. LOL! However,  my pins are taking on the look of home projects instead of teaching projects. Here are just a few of this week's pins:
















Wait a minute! Summer break? It looks like I'm pinning WORK! Maybe I'd better stay away from Pinterest! NAH!

Here's another, but DEFINITELY just for fun!!



Happy Pinning,
Happy Teaching,
Angela
The Teacher's Desk 6



3 comments:

  1. I want to make pretty much everything you pinned here! Lol
    trish @ tales from ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun projects! :*) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look like so much fun to make! Now if only I can be artistic and crafty lol! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!