Image Map

March 8, 2016

The Tuesday Writing PaWs

When I look at all of the topics that were generated for and submitted to the Original Paragraph a Week Project I am amazed! The variety (and number) is rather extensive. From Beanie Babies to the Water Cycle, from friendship to imagination, from junk food to water it can be found as a PaW (Paragraph a Week) topic.

I always have a hard time choosing which topic to feature each week for the Tuesday Writing PaWs. Sometimes I select topics that deal with nearby holidays or seasons. Sometimes I choose a weekly topic because of events that have occurred, and sometimes I select a topic just because I like it.

This week, the inspiration for the PaWs topic is the weather. We have a LOAD of rain expected in the coming days. All I can say is that I'm very happy that the temps are high enough to let it be liquid water rather than solid.

You can download this week's topic sheet HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!