Image Map

August 7, 2015

Five for Friday Grammar Style

My version of Five for Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching this week is a Grammar Cartoon Splash.


I was searching through my PC files, Pinterest pins, and "stuff" on my jump drives to locate all the grammar funnies that I've saved over the years. I wanted to gather them into one place so that I can more easily share them with my kiddos. I like to splash one of these cartoons on the Smartboard at least once a week as the kiddos are coming into the room. They not only serve as a good chuckle but also as a teaching point for grammar and humor. I share five of the funniest ones with you this week... ENJOY!














3 comments:

  1. Those are great! I'm going to have to steal a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I just wanted to say your blog design keeps catching my eye...my classroom is in apples but I also love the color blue and a chalkboard, yet modern, look. It's not coming together in my mind but I think your blog does it perfectly! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!