Image Map

August 4, 2015

Assess Me Week 2: This or That and Then Some

Rachel from The Tattooed Teacher has a fun little linky going on to help us get to know each other a little better. This week we're sharing a little of THIS and a little of THAT. Be sure to stop by her blog to check out all the assessments. I've had a great time reading them and learning so much more about you all!





And speaking of assessments...

For us TpT Sellers, assessment comes in the form of feedback from our customers. Not only do we sellers benefit from the constructive criticism, but so do the buyers. By leaving feedback (would that be formative or summative assessment?) our buyers earn TpT credits that they can use toward future purchases.

Because of the current TpT Back to School Sale (it ends at midnight tonght, BTW) I have received a larger than usual amount of feedback; buyers are accumulating credits to spend on their sale purchases. Each comment encourages me to continue creating teaching items, something I truly enjoy. I try to take the advice and suggestions to help me improve as well as to please my customers.

Every once-in-a-while I receive feedback that touches me most deeply. This happened yesterday. I work hard on all of my teaching products, but I put extra effort into my Catholic items. These are near and dear to my heart. Marge H. took the time to leave this assessment of my work. God bless  you, Marge, for your kindness and encouragement.
God certainly directed me to your store today. I used most of my budget to purchase your games. I taught 6th grade in a Catholic school for 30 years, and would have loved these for my students. At least now, I can use them with my grandchildren. THANK YOU. 
Thank you, Marge! Thank you, Lord, for the gift of teaching, for teachers who offer support and encouragement, for ways to collaborate and communicate, for the talent to create, and the willingness to share. I am blessed indeed!


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog through the Assess Me Linky and now I am your newest follower.I can't wait to see your Catholic items as I teach in a Catholic school as well. I am always looking for new ideas. Have a wonderful school year.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!