Image Map

April 21, 2015

Tuesday Writing PaWs 4.21.15 Earth Day

For this week's Tuesday Writing PaWs I'm sharing a topic that appeared nearly two years ago on this blog. It was one of the first times that I mentioned Paragraph a Week and one of the first freebies that I ever offered. This week's topic is in honor of Earth Day and involves the skill of writing in a specific letter format (a two-fer lesson, the best kind in my estimation). You can download the instruction sheet HERE for use in your classroom.



Other PaW (Paragraph a Week) FREEBIES currently available can be downloaded below. This list is arranged in no particular manner and contains single and multi-paragraph topics.
Leprechauns
Mother's Day
Finish the Phrase
Nice
National Pencil Month
Favorite Valentine Memory
Bird's Eye View of Spring
Abe and George
Journey of a Snowflake
Color
A Tribute to Johnny Appleseed
School Uniforms
Chocolate Rain
Good Substitute Teacher
Topics soon to appear during the Tuesday Writing PaWs:
My Favorite Outfit
Good Teacher
Allowance


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!