Image Map

June 20, 2016

Two for Tuesday on Monday

I know, I know, it's only Monday! Why am I featuring #2forTuesday today?


Tomorrow is Show and Tell Tuesday in the teaching bloggy world and I don't like to miss that linky, so I'm sharing my #2forTuesday sale items today. That means you get to save not just on Tuesday but for two days. So, what are this week's special sale items?


This is the perfect packet for practicing parts of speech in a fun and engaging way.
This bundle is already offered at a special low price.
Combine the bundle price with a 50% discount and it's like getting three mystery pictures FREE!

Need an engaging way to teach your middle schoolers about sentences and clauses? These INB foldables will do the trick for only one dollar! But hurry the price doubles on Wednesday.


Be sure to visit Chalk One Up for the Teacher to discover all of the 2 for Tuesday deals for this week or go directly to Teachers Pay Teacher and search using
#2forTuesday






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!