Image Map

June 14, 2016

Two for Tuesday: Brand New Items


I am so excited to join #2forTuesday this week! The two items I'm marking down today are BRAND, SPANKIN' NEW, hot off the old PC press!

If you are looking for some help with classroom management (especially in the area of homework completion), this just might be the ticket punch card for you! Newly made in my current classroom theme, these punch cards are patterned after my popular Monster Theme Cards, only there are WAY MORE styles available for you to edit!

Don't you just love task cards? They are so versatile, fun, and engaging!
This set is perfect for a literacy center and can be used with ANY fictional novel.


Be sure to visit Chalk One Up for the Teacher to discover all of the 2 for Tuesday deals for this week or go directly to Teachers Pay Teacher and search using
#2forTuesday

This #2forTuesday has ended, but if you check back next Tuesday there will be two more items marked down 50%. Meanwhile, check out my TpT store for additional BRAND, NEW items! I add several each week throughout the summer.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!