Image Map

March 16, 2015

Mind-Boggling Monday 3.16.15

Mondays are ALWAYS mind-boggling to me! I am not a morning person to begin with, top that with two days on the weekend where I don't have to follow a schedule and can sleep whenever I choose, and you end up with a boggled mind. Many of my sixers seem to suffer from this same syndrome. Monday mornings are quiet, slow-moving, and just plain hard... even for THOSE kids! You know which ones I mean!

One way to combat the Monday morning MIND-boggle is to grEet your class with a game of Boggle instead of the typical morning work. Here's a board that's perfect for this third week of March. Download the board as you would any image and project it for your kiddos to play use.



Not sure how to play Boggle? Click HERE for the original game rules.

Need a Boggle board that you can edit yourself? Click HERE for a free editable board.

Want a variety of editable boards to change with the seasons? Click HERE for a bundle of fifteen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!